Friday, August 24, 2007

Riegrovy Sady - The Movie

I wrote recently about one of Prague's most popular beer gardens, Riegrovy Sady.

In summary, it is a good place to sit outside on a summer evening, drink cold beer, watch sports on a big screen, eat bad sausage, and do some people watching.

And people, I've been watching.

I shot a load of video up there of people doing all of the above. Originally, I thought I'd do a narrated report. Then, laziness set in, and I figured I'd just lay down a music track and show what the scene is like for those of you who don't already know.

My initial thought was, "Hey, people are interesting. People like looking at other people."

But on reflection, the video was kind of boring, so I threw in a bunch of editing gimmicks. When it was done, I showed it to V.

"It's kind of boring," she said.

Oh, well. At least she's honest.

It's too late to turn back now. So, here it is: A Czech Please People Watcher report.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video was nice... I liked it!