Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Czech Please on Expats.cz

A new Czech Please development to report. I've partnered up with the website, Expats.cz.

The deal is this: They get first-run of a blog post.

I get some support for my rather excessive food and drink habit.

That's it.

Otherwise, everything else is the same as before. I remain editorially independent. The blog follows my life and not vice versa. No one tells me where to go or what to do.

Posts that appear on Expats.cz will go up on this site a couple of days later. For a debut, we did something special. We tried out the new French place on top of the "Dancing House," Céleste Restaurant and Bar.

If you have any questions or comments, I'll do my best to answer them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Brewsta! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi James, had no idea that you writing reviews.
Thank you for article
Lubo, "the host"

Pivní Filosof said...

Congratulations!
I will still wait to read it here :)

Javier said...

sweet deal 4 you.This is the address saved on my faves...